The card measures 8.5″ x 5.5″ inches.
1. Fold whisper white 8.5″ x 11″ in half
2. Cut real red paper in 1/4″ strips – you will need about 15 or 20 of them and your Stampin Up Trimer
3. Adhere the red strips to the card base. Cut the edges of the stips to match the width of the card once they are dry.
4. Use real read and pacific point paper to cut the life saver.
5. Use Circle collections framelits to cut the life saver with your Big Shot
6. Use Square collections framelits to cut the sentiment mat
7. Stamp the Bombs Away Birthday photopolymer sentiment onto the square framelit shape.
8. Use life is a beach cricut cartridge to cut the anchor on the life saver.
9. Adhere both the life saver and sentiment to the card and you are done!
Here is the video
Made these cute pillow box favor boxes using the following:
Cricut Wedding cartridge and Cricut Craft Room – You can buy them here
Bake me a Cake paper and A trip to Paris paper from 3bugsinarug but unfortunately the company is out business. You can check ebay for some of these.
Labels collection framelits from Stampin up item number 125598
Dress Up framelits from Stampin Up item number 13010
Soft Sky ink from Stampin Up item number 131181
Bashful Blue cardstock from Stampin Up but it has been discontinued. You can get a similar color with the Soft Sky paper Item number 131203.
I used DCWV Nana’s Kid stack to cut the purple polka dot dresses.
I cut the pillow box at 10″ and used Scotch glue fast dry to glue them down. I also used Score Tape to seal them. I used the rhinestone strips and cut 5 stones and used hot glue to put on the dress.
thanks for watching!
Here we go with more mass produced cards. This time we are doing birthday cards. Here are the instructions:
- Cut white card base at 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (the long way)
- Cut the red paper at 4″ x 5″
- Cut party hat from Potpourri basket Cricut cartridge at 2.59″ (page 69)
For variations on embossed:
- run red paper and embossing folder through your machine of choice
- adhere the embossed paper to the card base
For white stitched non-embossed card:
- adhere the red paper to the card base
- use white gel pen to draw stitches.
For the Action Wobble ® make sure you adhere the party hat firmly to the wobble.