Hi Guys… I have been MIA… I was on vacation so I am a little late posting these but the videos are over at my YouTube channel.
You can buy all supplies at my Stamping Up Store
Owl Card using Stamping up paper, punches and Bombs away stamp set:
Happy Hour card using Happy Hour Stampin up set and paper:
The card measures 8.5″ x 5.5″ inches.
1. Fold whisper white 8.5″ x 11″ in half
2. Cut real red paper in 1/4″ strips – you will need about 15 or 20 of them and your Stampin Up Trimer
3. Adhere the red strips to the card base. Cut the edges of the stips to match the width of the card once they are dry.
4. Use real read and pacific point paper to cut the life saver.
5. Use Circle collections framelits to cut the life saver with your Big Shot
6. Use Square collections framelits to cut the sentiment mat
7. Stamp the Bombs Away Birthday photopolymer sentiment onto the square framelit shape.
8. Use life is a beach cricut cartridge to cut the anchor on the life saver.
9. Adhere both the life saver and sentiment to the card and you are done!
Here is the video