Here we go with more mass produced cards. This time we are doing birthday cards. Here are the instructions:
- Cut white card base at 5 1/2″ x 4 1/4″ (the long way)
- Cut the red paper at 4″ x 5″
- Cut party hat from Potpourri basket Cricut cartridge at 2.59″ (page 69)
For variations on embossed:
- run red paper and embossing folder through your machine of choice
- adhere the embossed paper to the card base
For white stitched non-embossed card:
- adhere the red paper to the card base
- use white gel pen to draw stitches.
For the Action Wobble ® make sure you adhere the party hat firmly to the wobble.