Hi… We are finally crafting again. I am making these mass produced Halloween cards for my daughter’s class mates. Since there are so many of them I decided to make them fast and simple. Here are the supplies:
- K&Co. SpookTacular scrapbook paper (any pattern of your choice) – Cut 4″x4″ squares
- Black cardstock (I used Stamping Up basic black) – for the border punch
- Marta Steward spider border punch – punch and cut 4″ wide x 1″ tall strips
- Inkadinkado Halloween stamps (Happy Halloween) – stamp at the right hand corner of each card.
- Lillac Recollections cardstock. Cut long way at 4 1/4″ and score at 5 1/2″ to form A-1 card.
Adhere spider web border to patterned paper and adhere to card base. That is it… You are done! Takes about 3 minutes per card.